Who to contact
In case of problems or conflict or suggestions, the person to contact is TheCrazyCoconut.
Enchantimals Wiki community pages
How to edit
Even if the Enchantimals Wiki has grown a lot, there's still much to do. Listed here is all the work still to be done. Feel free to adopt a task and if you have any questions or if the task requires (re)organization plans, contact an admin.
- Almost everything related to merchandise still needs coverage, such as photos and descriptions. There is also not yet a standard format for describing merchandise, so if anyone wants to suggest a format or template, please get into contact with an admin.
- Much of the book series' content needs updating. Summaries are needed, notes are needed, a number of the book character pages in existence need to be updated/improved, etc.
- The wiki is always looking for profile artwork donations, either new or better ones. Note that the artwork needs to be of decent quality and a donation likely isn't needed if the current image is 800px high (standing figures) or 600px high (sitting/lying/crouching figures).
- If you have reports, articles, or transcripts of interviews, press coverage, and Mattel marketing, please upload them and add them to Category:Press coverage.
- The Enchantimals Wiki is currently lacking international information. If you know of a non-English voice actor or something Enchantimals that is not featured in the USAmerican franchise, feel free to add the information.